If you happen to be spending this already legendary summer of 2020 in Bahrain, we’ve got you covered. If you’re searching for exciting locations that will shelter you from the heat, Bahrain is filled with places that will keep your summer days cool. Whether you prefer shopping, dining, or are into more adrenaline-filled activities, Bahrain can offer you all of the above. The Pearl of Arabia is a beautiful destination if you want an unforgettable summer. Four Winds Bahrain have planned out an incredible summer in Bahrain for you. We have also chosen some indoor destinations in the kingdom of Bahrain.
Hit the beach in the Kingdom
- Dive into the lovely sea or dedicate your day to sunbathing at one of Bahrain‘s many gorgeous public beaches. Al Jazayer beach is one of the Kingdoms’ most amazing locations.
- You can also visit the coast at Hidd and Arad. Though it is more for picnicking than swimming, still, these are some very nice family spots. If you’re looking for something more cultivated (but still free), then you could leave your things in a short term storage unit in Bahrain and try Marassi which is Bahrain’s first managed public beach. If you like a more luxurious venue, there are private beaches at the Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton, Sofitel, and ART Rotana.
Get cultural and spend your summer in Bahrain indoors
- If summer makes you lazy, and you are too tired to exert any kind of energy, you should read the following article which is full tips on adapting to Bahrain heat. Or, visit one of Bahrain’s many historical and cultural sights.
- Our movers and packers in Bahrain suggest you start at the incredible Bahrain National Museum.
- Secondly, you can visit the Bahrain Science Centre if with your kids for a day of edutainment. The center has some impressive exhibits, experiences, and it also offers interactive zones.
- If that’s not your cup of tea, then why not visit any one of Bahrain’s rivetting Art Galleries. It’s a cool way to discover amazing local artists if you feel like escaping the scorching sun.
Although not indoors, water parks are another great idea for your summer in Bahrain
First, let’s start with the largest water-themed park, the Lost Paradise of Dilmun. It has 18 amazing slides, pools, and fountains. Plus, it includes the only wave pool with a sandy beach in the Middle East. Secondly, there is a Wahooo! Water Park, which is part indoors, part outdoors. At Wahooo!, you can enjoy 15,000 square meters of fun rides, attractions, shopping, and restaurants.
Kick back and relax
If all else seems too much, then take a relaxing day off and go to a spa. That should keep you cool. We hope we showed you that options are endless when it comes to a fun day in the Kingdom. Contact us to relocate you while you choose any of Bahrain’s luxury hotels such as The Ritz-Carlton, The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, or Fraser Suites Seef Bahrain for a day of pampering. Have fun!