The obvious benefit of hiring a logistics company is that you don’t have to do it yourself. But the benefits of using 3PL logistics by one of the top packing and crating companies in Bahrain on your side really goes deeper than that. Outsourcing warehousing and fulfillment can have a meaningful impact on your business’s growth. So let’s dive right in!
1. Avoid long-term storage leases
Many logistic companies offer flexible pricing, which is one of the essential benefits of using 3PL logistics. That means that Four Winds Bahrain will be able to adapt to your needs and adjust the cost accordingly. Whether your company is growing or going through a slow period. On the other hand, renting your own warehouse space usually requires more of a commitment.
2. Not needing staff is one of the benefits of using 3PL logistics
When you commit to fulfilling and shipping your own orders, you’ll most probably need to hire staff as you grow. But hiring and managing staff takes time. If your business is still in flux, you may not feel confident to promise someone a job. Instead, why not rely on one of the benefits of using 3PL logistics and outsource the work to a logistics company? Let them be responsible for finding and hiring good people on your behalf.
3. You can be more effective when you outsource
Simply put, when you let someone else take care of logistical details, you can focus on the things that will have a greater impact on your company’s bottom line.
4. Benefits of using 3PL logistics: Saving money
Although doing the packing on your own is mostly free, in the long run, hiring a logistics company can save you money as you grow. If your logistics company is operating at a larger scale than you, you can benefit from their efficiencies and leverage their buying power on packaging and shipping costs. But how do you know it is the right time to switch? In fact, businesses of many sizes can benefit from warehousing and fulfillment services. There are many different companies you can choose from, some of which specialize in smaller or larger-scale operations.
These are the clear signs that it’s time to start outsourcing:
- Cyclical or uneven sales: If the number of orders your process oscillates throughout the year, it doesn’t make sense for you to run and staff your own warehouse.
- You’re Too Busy: Make sure you are able to devote time to sales and marketing if you want to be around for the long-term.
- Lack of Infrastructure: Third-party warehousing and fulfillment aren’t right for every entrepreneur, but if you find yourself in one of these situations, it might be time to contact us!